To receive a quote fill out the below form
1. Company name:
2. Company Location:
3. Name (First, Last):
4. Phone number:
5. Email address:
6. Website address:
7. What are your products/services?
8. Keywords and phrases that customers might use to try to find you online?
9. What are you currently doing to promote your website?
Search Engine Optimization
I Need to Develop a Marketing Strategy
10. Who is the target audience for your products/services?
11. Who are your web based competitors?
12. Are you currently running any Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign's?
I am not running any campaigns
Yahoo Search Marketing
13. If advertising with PPC, what is your estimated monthly spend?
14. Are you interested in
Search options? (Do you target a specific location such as a city or metro area?)
I'm not sure
15. Are you interested in Yahoo Optimized XML traffic? (Great Value!)
I'm not sure
for your new online marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO)?
17. Do you have any specific commments about your marketing goals?
18. How soon would you like to begin your campaign?
19. When is the best time of day to call?
After work Hours
20. Referred by:
Enter both words below, separated by a space.
Can't read this?
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the technique of determining what elements are used by organic search engines to determine ranking and then manipulating those elements for the ranking benefits of a website or web page.
In Other Words:
SEO is a term that refers to the customization of a website or web page(s) to rank high in search engines for specific keywords
SpiderBait's top promo websites are sending traffic to our client's at an average of 68%. This means that our promotional websites send four out of every six visitors they recieve on to the client.
8:30am - 5:00pm CST (GMT-6)
3920 N. Kedvale. Chicago, IL. 60641
© 1995 - 2009, Spider Bait Inc., All Rights Reserved.